Building the Cybersecure Organization
Addressing Potential Business Impact
The program’s signature, three-day seminar is a thoroughly practical immersion in what an organization’s leadership must work together to do to successfully manage the organization’s cyber risk.
This course quickly boosts any leader’s ability to strengthen his or her organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Leaders of business units or initiatives and managers of business operations gain insight into:
- The essential language of cybersecurity
- How their organization’s systems and data, and its operations, are most vulnerable to cyber threat
- Why both technological and non-technological approaches to cybersecurity are essential
IT and other technical leaders strengthen:
- Their understanding of the cyber threats to their organization, and their ability to articulate them to nontechnical leaders
- Their ability to make a strong, benefits-based case for cybersecurity investments and initiatives
- Their ability to contribute to enterprise risk-management planning
All participants come away ready to:
- Address the cascading impact and far-reaching ramifications a cyber breach could have for their organization
- Factor cybersecurity concerns into business strategy and risk-management decision making
- Utilize the leading best-practice-based standard for critical infrastructure cybersecurity to assess and improve their organization’s cyber risk profile across the board
- Auburn: May 9–11, 2017
- Washington, DC: June 13–15, 2017
- Atlanta: July 18–20, 2017
- Huntsville: September 12–14, 2017
Early registration discount: Register 30 or more days before course start and save 10% off the tuition fee.
Group discount: Register 5 or more participants from your organization for a single course session and save 20% off the tuition fee. (You may be able to realize greater savings, and reap additional benefits, by bringing this course on site to your organization.) To learn more, please contact Alan Spencer, email@example.com, (334) 844-5193.
Cancellation policy: Cancel up to 30 days before course start for a full refund. Cancel up to 7 days before course start for a 75% refund. Tuition is nonrefundable for cancellations fewer than 7 days before course start. Substitutions are permitted at any time.
Last Updated: February 17, 2017