Informed, Forward-thinking Decision Making
What actions are technically feasible, legally permissible, and ultimately prudent to take in defending your organization? When and how should your organization “hack back” or “go on the offensive”? While there is a growing consensus that critical infrastructure organizations must employ active defense measures, serious issues remain. Learn how your organization can employ active defense judiciously and successfully. You will be prepared to:
- Identify the major legal, policy, and pragmatic issues that arise in the context of your sector and organization
- Understand all phases of the active defense operations, planning, and management lifecycle
- Differentiate among passive, offensive, hacking back, and other specific measures, and know when they should or should not be used
- Develop a sound plan for protecting your organization’s business operations
Who will benefit?
- CIOs, CSOs, CISOs, and other C-level executives, and their direct reports
- General counsel and legal staff
- Technical leaders and staff members
Course locations and dates to be announced.
Join our mailing list to receive the most up-to-date course schedule and program developments.
To learn more about this course, discuss the advantages of enrolling participants from across your organization, or explore bringing the program to your organization for enterprise-wide benefit, please contact Alan Spencer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (334)- 844-5193.
Early registration discount: Register 30 or more days before course start and save 10% off the tuition fee.
Group discount: Register 5 or more participants from your organization for a single course session and save 20% off the tuition fee. (You may be able to realize greater savings, and reap additional benefits, by bringing this course on site to your organization.) To learn more, please contact Alan Spencer, email@example.com, (334) 844-5193.
Cancellation policy: Cancel up to 30 days before course start for a full refund. Cancel up to 7 days before course start for a 75% refund. Tuition is nonrefundable for cancellations fewer than 7 days before course start. Substitutions are permitted at any time.
Last Updated: May 10, 2017