Instructor Development Workshop
May 30, 2014
Completion of this training will provide six of the twelve hours needed to renew instructor approval in 2015. Remember, these hours are not interchangeable with CE hours that are needed to renew your broker license. These CE hours are only applied toward the renewal of your instructor approval. Make plans to attend this instructor training and acquire not only the hours needed for instructor renewal but also valuable information and knowledge that can be used in the classroom.
- Date: May 30, 2014
- Course: Instructor Development Workshop
- Location: Alabama Real Estate Commission Training Room, 1201 Carmichael Way, Montgomery, AL
- Registration: 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Cost: $95.00 (includes lunches and breaks)
All participants must register through Auburn University's Office of Professional & Continuing Education (OPCE). The registration fee is $95.00 which includes lunches and breaks.
- Click here to register online.
- Click here for a registration form to register by phone, mail, or fax. (PDF Version)
- Click here for a registration form to register by phone, mail, or fax. (Word Document)
Registrations received by fax, email or telephone REQUIRE Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express or purchase order number for payment. Auburn University must receive both the registration form and fee from participants in order to be considered registered. Remember the early registration deadline is May 16, approximately two weeks (12 days) prior to the workshops. After that, participants will incur an additional $35 late registration fee. Participants who register less than five working days prior to the workshop date should do so by phone to insure confirmation of registration.
Download the agenda.
Last Updated: May 16, 2014