Personal Branding for Professionals
A Course for All Career Paths
Personal Branding for Professionals is a 5-module online course designed to assist professionals of any industry or background in discovering who they are as a professional; communicating their experience and skill set; and marketing their abilities, experience, skills and strengths through a resume, cover letter and online profiles.
In this course, you will:
- Learn the power and importance of personal branding for every professional
- Discover your strengths and skills as an individual and professional
- Create a resume draft and develop a refined skill set to market yourself
- Communicate how your experience, education and skill set can serve, improve and exceed the needs of a company
- Showcase your brand through online and social media outlets and ensure they are appropriate, complete and consistent
Eloise Stewart created .eloise. design co. in 2015 after realizing a need for branding and career coaching for students and professionals who are eager to understand their strengths and career purpose. She also serves entrepreneurs and small businesses with branding and communications strategy.
To compliment her branding and career coaching, she founded AlumNetwork to foster networking between students and professionals through communication, knowledge, and mentoring.
The word 'relationship' is at the core of why she wants to do business with students, professionals and entrepreneurs. She has a true passion for educating and mentoring people. That is why her business’s purpose is to not just create but to teach, mentor, and demonstrate.
Her past experiences and education prepared Eloise to start her own business. She is a two-time graduate of Auburn University with a Bachelors of Science in Apparel Merchandising, Design, and Production Management (AMDP) and a Masters of Science in Consumer Behavior. After working in the apparel industry, she returned to her alma mater to teach courses in the AMDP program. After finishing her contract with Auburn, she and her husband decided to stay in Auburn, AL to begin her business and serve those in the Auburn and Opelika areas.
Last Updated: May 14, 2019