Auburn University offers instruction and practice in the latest versions of professional computer software applications. Courses may be taken independently and require no formal admission to the University.
Why attend computer training courses at Auburn?
- Maximize your productivity.
- Participants have excellent one-on-one instructor interaction in small class setting.
- Registration fees are among the lowest in the region.
- Auburn is conveniently located on the I-85 corridor.
- Save money with group, multiple class registration, organizational and AU employee discounts.
- Books and associated learning materials are included in the cost of the course.
- Courses taught by professional instructors with extensive teaching experience.
- Reinforce your training by “auditing” the course free of charge within 12 months of initial completion.
- CEUs and graduation certificates awarded upon successful course completion.
Microsoft Office Access 2010
- Access 2010 Level 1 (2 sessions / 1.2 CEUs)
- Access 2010 Level 2 (2 sessions / 1.2 CEUs)
Microsoft Office Excel 2010
- Excel 2010 Level 1 (2 sessions / 1.2 CEUs) Approved for 12 CPE Hours
- Excel 2010 Level 2 (2 sessions / 1.2 CEUs) Approved for 12 CPE Hours
Microsoft Office Word 2010
- Word 2010 Level 1 (2 sessions / 1.2 CEUs)
- Word 2010 Level 2 (2 sessions / 1.2 CEUs)
Microsoft Project 2010
- Microsoft Project 2010 Essentials (3 sessions / 1.8 CEUs)
- Adobe Captivate CS5.5 Level 1 (2 sessions / 1.3 CEUs)
- Adobe Captivate CS5.5 Level 2 (2 sessions / 1.3 CEUs)
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Essentials (3 sessions / 1.95 CEUs)
Adobe Flash CS6
- Flash CS6 Essentials (2 sessions / 1.3 CEUs)
Adobe InDesign CS6
- InDesign CS6 Essentials (2 sessions / 1.3 CEUs)
Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 Essentials (2 sessions / 1.3 CEUs)
Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Essentials (2 sessions / 1.3 CEUs)
If you can’t attend an instructor led course, we offer an extensive collection of online computer training courses. Click here to view our online offerings.
Computers are provided for our computer training courses. Students are welcome to bring their own computers as long as it has the current course software preloaded.
Customized Corporate and Group Training
We can deliver customized professional computer training to fit the educational needs of your organization, delivered at your facility or ours.
Save with Discounted Pricing
Group, multiple class, organizational, and Auburn University employee discounts are available for classes. Click on the individual course offerings to learn more.
Reinforce Your Training with Free Retakes
Space permitting, course participants may attend the course again free of charge, in a 12 month period following initial course completion. Participants must use their original learning materials.
Traveling to Auburn?
If you will be traveling to Auburn, the Auburn-Opelika Tourism Bureau webpage has lodging, dining, and other trip planning resources. Discounted rates are available at The Hotel at Auburn University via the War Eagle Partners Program.
For classes held on the Auburn University campus, parking passes, along with specific parking instructions, will be mailed to class registrants.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If a registration is canceled for any reason, the individual or organization making the original tuition payment will receive:
- a full refund, less an administrative fee of $25, if the cancellation request is received in writing within 15 days of the start of the session;
- a refund of 50%, if the cancellation request is received in writing less than 15 days of the start of the session, but before the start date;
- no refund for a 'No Show' or for a cancellation request received on the start date or after the session is in progress.
Note: A registration may be transferred to another person for a $25 fee.
Auburn University reserves the right to cancel courses due to low enrollment. If a course is canceled due to low enrollment, registration fees are refunded in full.
For program questions, please contact our computer training coordinator James Birdsong at 334.844.5100.
Last Updated: September 30, 2013