Registration costs for the workshops is $25 per person. This fee includes light refreshments and a boxed lunch. Each seminar is 5.25 contact hours. Participants will receive .525 CEUs from Auburn University for attending a single workshop session.
- Birmingham Community Schools Workshop
- Where: Jeff State Community College-Shelby Campus
- When: March 19, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Driving Directions:
- Traveling North on 280. Turn left at the intersection of HWY 280 and Valleydale Road. Travel approximately 3 miles on Valleydale. Just past Veteran's Park is Spain Park High School and Jefferson State on the right. Turn right on Jaguar Drive. The first building on the left is Jefferson State Health Sciences Building.
- If you come North or South on I-65, take the Valleydale Exit (Coming from the South, the exit before I-459 from the North the exit right after I-459) and turn left. Drive approximately 3 miles. The SECOND light AFTER the McDonalds - RiteAid-Walgreens intersection light (First light past intersection is the General Studies Building), Turn left on Jaguar Drive. Jefferson State Health Sciences is on the left.
- Online Registration: Click here to register online.
- Printable Registration: Click here to download the printable PDF registration form.
- Montgomery Community Schools Workshop
For registration questions please contact the Office of Professional & Continuing Education at 334-844-5100.
For all other Workshop inquiries please contact the Truman Pierce Institute at 334-844-4488.
Last Updated: March 7, 2013