Lessons From the Mouse House with Pete Blank
June 25, 2013
Learn the 6 ways Walt Disney World keeps over 50,000 dedicated cast members committed, engaged and focused on top performance!
- Date: June 25, 2013
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – Noon (check-in begins at 8:00 a.m., program begins promptly at 8:30 a.m.)
- Registration Fee: $149.00 ($129.00 before June 14, 2013)
- Location: Auburn University Alumni Center, 317 South College St., Auburn, AL 36849
- Parking information: Parking directions and permits to park on campus will be sent to registrants prior to the seminar.
- Click Here to register online.
"Employee Engagement at a high level moves organizations from good to great. Your customers and your bottom line both win. Lessons from the Mouse House are always great lessons. Pete Blank shows you the way!" —Lee Cockerell, Executive VP (retired), Walt Disney World Resort, Author of Creating Magic and The Customer Rules
"Employee Engagement is the key to increasing business results. Pete Blank comes from a high engagement culture at Walt Disney World. His views will benefit you as a leader and your organizations bottom line." — Rodney Miller, President, Smart Business Leadership
"Today's diverse employees have different engagement preferences. Pete Blank shows you how to use some of the Disney engagement techniques and apply them to your own organization. The helpful book is a true 'workbook' to assist today's managers with employee motivation and engagement."
— Brad Rex, CEO, TBRG, LLC, VP of Epcot from 2001-2007
Learn more about the Pete Blank Seminar by contacting the Office of Professional & Continuing Education at (334) 844-5100 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: March 11, 2014