Tiny Chef: June 18-22, 2018
Rising 2nd – 5th Grade
Everyone knows that even the youngest kids love to create in the kitchen. Tiny Chef was created and developed just for the elementary age culinary set! In this specially designed program, we connect children’s passion for cooking with math, science and technology. Each day will also introduce the campers to fun experiments that will teach them how science and food go hand-in-hand.
This one-week program provides students the opportunity to learn how much of a role the critical elements – math, science, technology and communication skills play in their development as future chefs and leaders in our communities. Campers will learn about food and how to prepare it for maximum taste and nutrition in a way that is hands-on and fun!
Lunch will be personally prepared by each team of students in the Terrell Dining Facility.
Campers will spend majority of their instructional time in the Terrell Dining Facility for their culinary instruction.
Chef Sidney Corum
Mr. Corum has more than 20 years of experience in the food service industry, having managed provision accounts for some of Los Angeles’ most popular restaurants including Jerry’s Deli and Langers. He has also worked as an account executive, servicing major hotels such as Caesar’s Palace, the Las Vegas Hilton and the Sands Hotel. His passion for fine food and desire to provide exemplary service were instrumental in establishing his business, Chef Ago Go.
CAMP FEE: $600 and includes:
- Lunch, snacks and drinks while at camp
- Program instruction, materials and equipment
- Transportation to and from off-campus field-trip sites
- Recreational activities
Enrollment is limited to 20 students, so register early!
If a registration is canceled for any reason, the individual or organization making the original CAMP FEE payment will receive:
- A full refund, with a $25 administrative fee deduction, if the cancellation request is received at least 4 weeks prior to the start date of the program;
- A refund of 50%, if the cancellation request is received less than 4 weeks prior but at least 2 weeks prior to the program start date;
- No refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Note: A registration may be transferred to another person at any time for a $25 transfer fee.
Last Updated: January 29, 2018