Photography Camp: June 23 - 28, 2019
Rising 9th – 12th Grade
Auburn Youth Programs partners with Cameragraphics to offer Photography Camp! This hands-on camp is designed for high school students (9th - 12th grade) who have an interest in the photography field. No prior experience is required and the program can accommodate every skill level. The curriculum includes darkroom time, slide lectures, assignments, field trips, digital photography and guest visits. Students will work with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities while receiving hands-on instruction from professionals in the field.
Campers are encouraged to bring their own DSLR camera to use throughout the week. For students who do not have one, a limited amount of cameras are available to borrow while at camp. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to borrow a camera for camp.
Camp participants will experience campus-life while residing in Auburn's resident dormitories, eating at campus dining facilities, and enjoying evening social and recreational activities. Campers will have 24/7 counselor supervision.
Owner and President of Camergraphics, John Oliver has over 25 years of professional photography experience. John specializes in macro, landscapes, and portrait photography.
As a professional portrait photographer for Cameragraphics, Natalie McVey specializes in newborn, maternity, children, and wedding photography.
Camp Fees will be posted when registration opens on December 1, 2018. Camp Fees include the following items:
- On campus housing
- All meals, snacks and drinks while at camp
- Program instruction, materials and equipment
- Transportation to and from off-campus field-trip sites
- Recreational activities
If a registration is canceled for any reason, the individual or organization making the original CAMP FEE payment will receive:
- A full refund, with a $25 administrative fee deduction, if the cancellation request is received at least 4 weeks prior to the start date of the program;
- A refund of 50%, if the cancellation request is received less than 4 weeks prior but at least 2 weeks prior to the program start date;
- No refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Note: A registration may be transferred to another person at any time for a $25 transfer fee.
Last Updated: October 17, 2018