Junior Tigers Engineering Camp: July 12-16, 2020
Rising 10th - 11th Graders
Do you like math and science, interested in how things work, enjoy problem solving and like working with a team of people? If so, you might be a future engineer. From defense and infrastructure to telecommunications and consumer electronics, engineers make the world a better place. An engineering degree can also open doors to careers in business, law and medicine. The options are limited by only your imagination! The Samuel Ginn College of Engineering provides a unique opportunity for rising 10th – 11th grade students who are interested in the field of engineering.
This is a residential camp. During the week, students will explore the different engineering majors while participating in hands-on activities. Sessions will be led by Student Engineering Organizations, faculty members, and current Auburn Engineering students. Camp participants will experience campus-life while residing in Auburn's resident dormitories, eating at campus dining facilities, and enjoying evening social and recreational activities. Campers will have 24/7 counselor supervision.
Meals will be provided in one of the newly-renovated campus dining locations. All dietary restrictions and allergies are taken into consideration for each meal.
Junior Tigers Camp Director
Applications are closed and late applications are not accepted.
Camp Fees are $650 include the following items:
- On campus housing
- All meals, snacks and drinks while at camp
- Program instruction, materials and equipment
- Transportation to and from off-campus field-trip sites
- Recreational activities
All cancellation and transfer requests must be submitted via email. Please send your request to email@example.com or call (334)844-5100.
- Cancellation request received at least 4 week prior to the start date of the program: Full refund, less $40.
- Cancellation request received less than 4 weeks prior but at least 2 weeks prior to the program start date: Refund of 50%
- Cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the program start date or “no show”: No refund.
Note: Refunds will be issued to the individual/organization who made the original payment.
- A camper’s registration for one program may be transferred to another program. Prior to May 1, 2020, there is no charge to change programs. After May 1, 2020, there is a $25 fee per transfer.
- A camper’s registration may be transferred to another person at any time for a $25 transfer fee per transfer.
Last Updated: May 6, 2020