ACT Boot Camp: June 3-8, 2018
Rising 9th – 12th Grade
ACT Boot Camp is an all-inclusive test prep program that provides students with the tools they need to prepare for, and excel on, the ACT test. Students will receive in-depth review of the exam materials, insight into strategies for succeeding on standardized tests, a comprehensive study plan, and extended online support. It also offers unique first-hand experiences into the world of Auburn Admissions, Career Services, Student Involvement, and Auburn Athletics! ACT Boot Camp is here to help students meet their full potential while also getting to experience all the fun summer camp can provide!
Camp participants will experience campus-life while residing in Auburn's resident dormitories, eating at campus dining facilities, and enjoying evening social and recreational activities. Campers will have 24/7 counselor supervision.
ACT Boot Camp includes:
- 20 hours of expert classroom instruction
- Experienced, expert instructors
- Course textbook: The Official ACT Prep Guide
- Real ACT practice questions and tests
- Course workbook
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Easy-to-follow study plan
- Access to online support resources
- 4 hours of live-online review leading up to the fall test dates
Four online review sessions are held in the weeks leading up to the fall ACT test dates. The interactive, one-hour online review sessions allow students to participate and ask questions of expert test prep instructors. The live-online review sessions are recorded—students can still benefit even if their schedules don’t allow live participation.
Upcoming ACT Test Dates: June 9, 2018 & July 14, 2018
Campers will have various meal options for breakfast and lunch in The Student Center. Unlike breakfast and lunch, dinner is held in The Village Dining facility, where they have unlimited options of a buffet-style meal.
Classes will take place in the Haley Center, Home to Auburn University’s College of Education. It is within walking distance from dorms, Jordan-Hare Stadium and other Auburn University Schools and Colleges.
Auburn Youth Programs partners with Education Testing Consultants (ETC) to provide courses specifically designed for ACT Boot Camp. The program is led by a team of former standardized exam question writers and test preparation experts who care about your success! Students will also have access to our expert ETC instructors beyond your classroom experience.
CAMP FEE: $850 and includes:
- On campus housing
- All meals, snacks and drinks while at camp
- Program instruction, materials and equipment
- Transportation to and from off-campus field-trip sites
- Recreational activities
Enrollment is limited to 30 students, so register early!
If a registration is canceled for any reason, the individual or organization making the original CAMP FEE payment will receive:
- A full refund, with a $25 administrative fee deduction, if the cancellation request is received at least 4 weeks prior to the start date of the program;
- A refund of 50%, if the cancellation request is received less than 4 weeks prior but at least 2 weeks prior to the program start date;
- No refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Note: A registration may be transferred to another person at any time for a $25 transfer fee.
Last Updated: January 16, 2018