Instructor Guidelines for OLLI at Auburn
- You may make appointments to discuss your course with Bill Sherling, Curriculum Committee Chair (email@example.com) or John Parr, Curriculum Committee Vice-Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You may make appointments for individual assistance in technology by emailing Jack Rogers, Technology Committee Chair, (email@example.com.)
- Please understand that as much as we appreciate your willingness to teach, we do not have the funds to provide salaries or honoraria for teaching courses at OLLI.
- You cannot use your OLLI class to promote religious or political views or products or services in which you have a personal financial interest. Course proposals are screened by the Curriculum Committee for adherence to this requirement.
- Any OLLI member is entitled to register for your course. When the class limit size is reached, registrants will be placed on a waitlist.
- You may have course materials copied by the OLLI staff. Submit your documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in a timely manner.
- To teach a course, complete the course proposal form, located below. Course proposals are being accepted for teh 2019-2020 year. Fall 2019 term is September 16 - November 7, course proposals due june 28. Winter 2020 term is January 27 - March 12, coourse proposals due October 11. Spring 2020 term is April 6 - May 14, course proposals due February 7
Last Updated: April 25, 2019