Mission of OLLI
Understanding that lifelong learning enhances one's quality of life, OLLI at Auburn offers member-centered courses, hands-on learning experiences, and social interaction for people over 50. Experienced volunteer instructors lead affordably priced courses in a variety of subjects and settings.
News & Announcements
In response to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) Auburn University is limiting on-campus activity through April 10.
- The Technology Committee has been working nonstop to get us ready to put about 18 classes online. We will also continue to deliver content via The OLLI Daily. We will keep you updated in The OLLI Daily. In order to prepare for the change to online classes, Spring Registration will begin Thursday, April 2 at 7:45 AM.
- The OLLI Office at Sunny Slope is OPEN; however, we are encouraging social distancing of at least 6 feet. Office hours are now 8:00am – noon and 1:00pm – 5:00pm to accommodate the single-person staffing policy we are currently using. We will be closed from noon to 1:00pm for lunch. Please call or email Scott or Barbara if you would like to visit. Staff will be answering emails and responding to telephone calls remotely.
- OLLI’s revised Spring Term dates: Monday, April 13 – Thursday, May 21
- Spring Registration: Monday, April 2 – Thursday, April 9
Spring 2020 Information
TEACH FOR OLLI!
Course proposals for all terms are being accepted NOW.
Deadline to submit a course proposal for FALL 2020 term is April 24, 2020.
- Spring 2020 term: April 13 - May 22
Last Updated: March 26, 2020