Auburn University Past Events
- E.T. York Distinguished Lecturer Program – Morrill Act Observance: "The Land-Grant University: An American Icon"
Gale Buchanan, Ph.D., Dean and Director Emeritus of the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, University of Georgia – Tifton Campus
Sponsored by the York Distinguished Lecturer Series, College of Agriculture
- When: Thursday, October 11th, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Dixon Conference Center Auditorium, The Hotel at Auburn University, Campus
- Morrill Land-Grant Recognition Special Lecture: "Auburn v. Alabama: The Origin of the Rivalry"
Dwayne Cox, Ph.D., Head of Special Collections & Archives at Auburn University.
Hosted by: the Office of the Vice President for University Outreach.
- When: Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 at 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Lecture room, Special Collections & Archives, ground floor, Ralph Brown Draughon Library, Mell Street, Campus
Past Collaborative Commemorations
- Morrill Land-Grant Recognition Special Keynote Presentation
M. Peter McPherson, J.D., President, Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (A.P.L.U)
Hosted by: Alabama A&M University, Tuskegee University, and Auburn University.
- When: Monday, October 29, 2012
(Click here to download the full agenda)
- 9:00 am: Exemplary collaborative program and academic leaders sessions
- 11:30 am: Luncheon Keynote Presentation by Peter McPherson (space is limited for the luncheon on a reservation basis)
- Where: Dixon Conference Center at the Hotel at Auburn University
Tuskegee University Events
A·P·L·U-hosted National Events
- Morrill Act Sesquicentennial Closing Ceremony: 125th Annual Meeting
- When: November 11, 2012
- Where: Denver, Colorado
Last Updated: October 24, 2018