K-12 Outreach News
- The U.S. Department of Education has awarded $4.5 million in federal GEAR UP grants to Auburn University to be administered as part of University Outreach’s K-12 and College Access department.
- University Outreach has donated class sets of a novel to Loachapoka and Notasulga High Schools.
- Alabama Possible coordinators recently conducted training at Auburn University in preparation for bringing the Blueprints College Access Initiative to east Alabama schools.
- Stacey Nickson, Director of K-12 Outreach has co-authored a chapter in new book on learning.
- Members of the Alabama Fulbright Association Junior Fellows attended the recent naturalization ceremony held on the campus of Auburn University.
Last Updated: October 15, 2014