K-12 Outreach News
- Black Belt Legacy Campers Visit Auburn University Regional Airport.
- The Children Heritage Foundation and Auburn University partner on Digital Literacy Program with Haitian schools.
- Phenix City to benefit from grant for college scholarships.
- Auburn University’s Stacey Nickson, Director of K-12 Outreach, has been elected president of the Alabama Fulbright Association following a statewide vote of the associations’ alumni.
- The U.S. Department of Education has awarded $4.5 million in federal GEAR UP grants to Auburn University to be administered as part of University Outreach’s K-12 and College Access department.
- University Outreach has donated class sets of a novel to Loachapoka and Notasulga High Schools.
- Alabama Possible coordinators recently conducted training at Auburn University in preparation for bringing the Blueprints College Access Initiative to east Alabama schools.
- Stacey Nickson, Director of K-12 Outreach has co-authored a chapter in new book on learning.
- Members of the Alabama Fulbright Association Junior Fellows attended the recent naturalization ceremony held on the campus of Auburn University.
Last Updated: October 5, 2015