48th Annual Alabama County Government Institute Essentials of Local Economic Development
Join us for the 48th Annual Alabama County Government Institute on June 20-21, 2018 in Prattville, Alabama. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore new ideas for enhancing the revenue environment for your local community. This year’s event brings together Alabama county commissioners, other local government officials, and others to discuss ways to position their community for economic development and growth.
The registration fee of $190 includes the Institute and associated materials, continental breakfasts, group luncheon and reception. Travel, lodging and other meals are the responsibility of individual participants.
Past Conference Info
The 47th Annual Alabama County Government Institute was held on June 28-29, 2017 at the Legends at Capitol Hill in Prattville, Alabama.
The 46th Annual Alabama County Government Institute was held on June 23-24, 2016 at the Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National.
Slides from the 2016 Conference
- Alabama Rural Health Care Issues and Challenges by Dale E. Quinney
- Alabama Taxes Are They Adequate Fair and Reliable by Dr. Samuel Addy
- Economic Development Panel Chambers County by Valerie Gray
- Economic Development Panel EDPA
- Economic Essentials by Joe A. Sumners
- Economic Vitality Deliberative Forum by Ted Abernathy
Last Updated: May 1, 2018