- The M5208 is MADN-capable, letting you program your set for appearances of other users' directory numbers. Call coverage is simple.
- The 2-line X 24-character liquid crystal display can tell you who is calling and whether the call was transferred or forwarded. Armed with such information, you can answer personally and appropriately.
- Visual ringing indication alerts you to an incoming call with a flashing lamp. Even if you are on your primary line, you won't miss important calls.
- The M5208 includes eight programmable line/feature keys as well as conveniently placed, color-coded Hold and Release keys for improved efficiency and better call processing.
- The built-in speaker permits on-hook dialing and makes it easy to access voice mail.
- The M5208 is loop powered. Because local power is not required, your set will retain display capabilities even during a power outage.
Last Updated: Jan. 22, 2011