- The Department Head of the sponsoring department will need to send an email to
notifying IDM the individual has been approved for an AU credentials prior to the arrival of the person at the IDM Office.
- AU Sponsored Foreign Nationals will need to first go to the Office of International Education (OIE), Room 228, FOY Hall prior to coming to the IDM Office.
- The individual should call IDM at 334-844-4386 to ensure IDM has received approval prior to coming to the IDM Office to minimize any delays.
- For Banner entry and an ID card, IDM requires a government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, military ID card, passport, etc.
- The Identity Management Office is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive. (directions)
- The sponsoring department will need to collect the AU ID card and notify IDM when the individual departs Auburn University. The department can call IDM at 334-844-4386 to make arrangements to transfer the ID card to IDM. Please do not send the AU ID card to IDM by campus mail.
- Any questions, please call IDM at 334-844-4386.
Last Updated: Mar. 16, 2011