AU Retiree Spouse
- The AU RETIREE, if alive, will need to accompany the spouse to the Identity Management Office and present their AU Retiree ID Card.
- The individual should call IDM at 334-844-4386 to ensure IDM has received approval prior to coming to the IDM Office to minimize any delays.
- For Banner entry and an ID card, IDM requires a government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, military ID card, passport, etc.
- The Identity Management Office is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive. (directions)
- Any questions, please call IDM at 334-844-4386.
Last Updated: Mar. 16, 2011