- AU Retirees can come to the Identity Management (IDM) office, upon receiving their last paycheck after their official retirement date, to receive their AU Retiree ID card. The retiree will need to bring their employee AU ID card to exchange for the new AU Retiree ID card.
- The individual should call IDM at 334-844-4386 to ensure IDM has received approval prior to coming to the IDM Office to minimize any delays.
- For Banner entry and an ID card, IDM requires a government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, military ID card, passport, etc.
- The Identity Management Office is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive. (directions)
- Any questions, please call IDM at 334-844-4386.
Last Updated: Mar. 16, 2011