Alabama State Agencies
- The Department Head of the State Agency will need to send an email to
notifying IDM the individual has been approved for an AU ID Card and access.
- The individual should call IDM at 334-844-4386 to ensure IDM has received approval prior to coming to the IDM Office to minimize any delays.
- For Banner entry and an ID card, IDM requires a government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, military ID card, passport, etc.
- The Identity Management Office is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive. (directions)
- The sponsoring department will need to collect the AU ID card and notify IDM when the individual departs Auburn University. The department can call IDM at 334-844-4386 to make arrangements to transfer the ID card to IDM. Please do not send the AU ID card to IDM by campus mail.
- Any questions, please call IDM at 334-844-4386.
Last Updated: Mar. 16, 2011