Temporary Services Employee

Identity Management issues both initial and replacement AU ID cards, following data entry of the TES employee’s HR information into the Auburn University Banner system or with an email from the Manager, Temporary Employment Services.
Approved newly hired Temporary Services Employees must come to Identity Management to obtain their AU ID card as well as access to the use of Auburn University’s resources.

Recommended Procedures:
  1. The TES Office will need to send an email to identifying the TES employee as an approved employee for the issuance of an AU ID Card and other AU resources
  2. For Banner entry and an ID card, IDM requires a government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, military ID card, passport, etc.
  3. The Identity Management Office is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive. (directions)
  4. The sponsoring department will need to collect the AU ID card and notify IDM when the individual departs Auburn University. The department can call IDM at 334-844-4386 to make arrangements to transfer the ID card to IDM. Please do not send the AU ID card to IDM by campus mail.
  5. Any questions, please call IDM at 334-844-4386.


Last Updated: Mar. 16, 2011