Administrative & Professional and University Staff Employees
- Identity Management (IDM) issues both initial and replacement AU ID cards for Administrative Professional and University Staff employees following data entry of HR information into the Auburn University Banner system.
- Employees who have been approved by AU Human Resources Office may come to the IDM office to obtain their AU ID card and credentials needed to access other AU resources.
- For Banner entry and/or an ID card, IDM requires a valid, government issued photo ID such as driver’s license, military ID, passport, etc.
- Foreign Nationals will need to go to the Office of International Programs, located in 228 Foy Hall, prior to coming to IDM.
- IDM is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive. (directions)
- The individual should call IDM at 334-844-4386 to ensure IDM has received approval prior to coming to the IDM office. This minimizes any delay in processing.
- There is a $25.00 replacement fee for a damaged card due to negligence or a lost card without a police report.
- The sponsoring department will need to inform the employee who is departing to return the AU ID card to the IDM office. If the employee leaves the AU ID card with the department, then call IDM at 334-844-4386 to make arrangements to transfer the ID card to IDM. Please do not send the AU ID card to IDM by campus mail.
- Retirees, on the first day after their last payroll date, can come to IDM with their employee ID card to receive their AU Retiree ID card. There is a cost of $25.00 for the initial AU Retiree ID card. There is a $25.00 replacement fee for a damaged AU Retiree card due to negligence or a lost card without a police report.
- Any questions, please call IDM at 334-844-4386.
Last Updated: July 5, 2013