AU Employee Spouse & Family
- The AU employee must accompany the spouse and/or family member to the Identity Management Office.
- The AU employee will need to bring their valid government issued photo ID and their AU ID Card.
- The family member will need to bring their valid government issued photo ID.
- For Banner entry and an ID card, IDM requires a government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, military ID card, passport, etc.
- AU Sponsored Foreign Nationals will need to present spouse and/or dependents passport.
- The Identity Management Office is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive. (directions)
- The employee will need to collect the AU ID card and notify IDM when the employee departs Auburn University. The employee can call IDM at 334-844-4386 to make arrangements to transfer the ID card to IDM. Please do not send the AU ID card to IDM by campus mail.
- Any questions, please call IDM at 334-844-4386.
Last Updated: Sept. 18, 2012