Recreation and Wellness Center
Access Request Form
“Alternate Approvers”, “Submitters”, Dean, Directors and Department Heads
Request access for:
- Identity Management
- Access Control
- Parking Services
- Auburn University Libraries
Affiliate Personnel: (Recreation and Wellness Center)
- The AU Recreation and Wellness Center will provide a list for Identity Management (IDM) to request clients receive AU credentials (Banner ID number and ID card). The list will be available prior to the arrival of the client at the IDM office.
- For Banner entry and an ID card, IDM requires a valid, government issued photo ID such as driver’s license, military ID, passport, etc. for the client.
- The AU employee will need to accompany the client and present his/her AU ID card and a valid, government issued photo ID such as driver’s license, military ID, passport, etc.
- IDM is located at 300 Lem Morrison Drive. (directions)
- The individual should call IDM at 334-844-4386 to ensure IDM has received approval prior to coming to the IDM office. This minimizes any delay in processing.
- The client will be responsible for the $25 cost of the ID card. The client can pay for the AU ID card by or exact cash or credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover), at the IDM office.
- Recreation and Wellness Center clients must pay the membership fee prior to obtaining an ID card.
- The Recreation and Wellness Center will need to collect the AU ID and notify IDM when the individual does not renew his/her membership. The Recreations and Wellness Center can call IDM at 334-844-4386 to make arrangements to transfer the ID card to IDM. Please do not send the AU ID card to IDM by campus mail.
- Any questions, please call IDM at 334-844-4386.
There is a $25.00 replacement fee for a damaged card due to negligence or a lost card without a police report. The client can pay for the replacement AU ID card by or exact cash or credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover), at the IDM office.
Annual Reverification Process:
- The annual reverification process is automated. One month (30 days) prior to the expiration date, the Approver will receive an email from IDM which will contain the person’s name, Banner ID, GID, and Job Description.
- The Approver will need to provide a new expiration date (no longer than one year), by replying to the email, if the individual still needs access to Auburn University resources.
- If the individual no longer needs access, the Approver will notify IDM by replying to the email and stating the person no longer needs access. IDM will inactivate the individual and all access will be removed.
- If the Approver does not respond to the IDM email, a reminder email will be sent 15 days prior to the expiration date. In addition, the Alternate Contact will receive an email to have them remind the Approver to answer the IDM email.
- If no response is sent from the Approver by the expiration date, the individual will be inactivated and all access to Auburn University resources will end.