Sharing your calendar in Outlook 2011
- Click Calendar in the Navigation Pane
- Right-click on the calendar you want to share. From the drop-down menu that appears, select Sharing Permissions.
- Click Add User
- (1) In the field at the top of the Select Users dialog box, type all or part of the name, then click.
(2)Find. Accounts that match what you typed will be displayed.
(3)Click on the account you want to share with, and then click.
- On the Folder Properties dialog box,
(1) click on the account name
(2) choose from the Permission Level drop-down list.
(1) When you delegate or share an address book, calendar, or mail folder, delegates who share those folders could view your private contacts, events, or email messages by using other software applications. To help protect your privacy, put private items in a separate, non-shared address book, calendar, or mail folder.
(2) Owners of the account you selected to share your calendar with will be able to view your calendar once they tell their Exchange mail client they want to.