Add Delegates in Outlook 2011
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- Click the account that you want to add a delegate to and click Advanced in the lower right corner of the Accounts menu.
- Click the Delegates tab on the next menu and under Delegates who can act on my behalf, click Add.
- (1) Type the name of the person whom you want to add as a delegate.
(2) Click Find.
(3) Choose the delegate’s name.
(4) Click OK.
- In the Permissions menu, use the pop-up menu to select the delegate permission level that you want to set for each item type. Click OK
- Before a delegate can access your items, he or she must add you to the People I am a delegate for list in his or her Exchange account.
Last Updated: January 02, 2015