Add another Exchange account
- Open Outlook Preferences.
- Select Accounts.
- In the lower-left corner of the Accounts dialog box, click Add and then click Exchange.
- (1) Type the desired email address.
(2) Select User Name and Password for Method.
(3) Type AUBURN\’username’.
(4) Enter account password; choose Configure automatically.
(5) Add Account.
- When the process of adding the account is completed, the account appears in the left pane of the Accounts dialog box, and Outlook begins downloading messages and other items. A green indicator next to the account name shows that the account is connected.
Last Updated: Dec. 05, 2012