Auburn University has awarded campus wide cellular contracts to SouthernLINC for push to talk and Verizon Wireless for cellular telephone.
Under the terms of the contracts, OIT will centrally manage all cellular service billing and order processing under one university account. SouthernLINC and Verizon service charges will be included on the OIT bill that departments receive monthly. OIT will work with departmental telephone coordinators to ensure accurate billing of services. Cell phone service requests are placed by the telephone coordinators via web portals for both SouthernLINC and Verizon Wireless. To register for a login to either portal e-mail email@example.com.
SouthernLINC and Verizon Wireless offer special discount pricing to AU employees and students. Click "Personal orders" for Verizon offers. Call Kim Cacace for Southern LINC pricing.
If you have questions or comments please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view Auburn University’s Cellular Device & Service Policy, https://sites.auburn.edu/admin/universitypolicies/Policies/AuburnUniversityCellularDeviceandServicePolicy.pdf
Ordering Verizon Wireless Services
- Student Personal Orders
- Employee Personal Orders
- Corporate Orders
- Click Corporate Orders link
- Log in and complete the Cellular/Wireless Application Form
Applications are electronically routed via email as outlined below:
- Submitted forms are routed to the employee. Employee must click ‘agreement form’ link in the email agreeing to AU policy and procedure before the request is routed to the DH/Dean/Director.
- Once employee 'agreement' is approved the form will route to the DH/Dean/Director for approval.
- DH/Dean/Director must approve/reject the request by Using the Open this task button in Outlook or by clicking on task form.
- Approved requests are forwarded to OIT Cellular for processing.
Contacts for Purchases
Last Updated: Jan. 12, 2012