Cable TV

Cable TV

Students who live in Auburn University residence halls on campus have full cable television included as a part of their housing fees. However, a digital television with a QAM Cable Tuner is required.  Digital sets with only the "ATSC" digital tuner do not work on our cable network -- they are for home use with an antenna, or for homeowners with satellite service.

AU employees on campus have access to full cable tv for their business and academic needs. Information including requesting new service and reporting an outage is provided below.

Complete channel listing

Reporting an Outage/Problem

If your Auburn University Cable TV is out, call the OIT HelpDesk at 844-4944.

Last Updated: August 23, 2016