You may request a different email address prefix, called an alias, for delivery to the same destination as your published email address. For example, you might want an alias such as:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- (if you handle the incoming e-mail for an organization) email@example.com
Mail sent to your firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically be redirected to your AU email address, email@example.com.
- Your published email address will use the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- The alias address will use the suffix @auburn.edu
- Each username is allowed up to three personal alias addresses
Aliases are assigned on a first come, first served basis. OIT reserves the right to deny an alias deemed inappropriate or offensive.
Update Username Request Form
(You will need to login using auburn\username and your password.)
Last Updated: Jan. 20, 2012