We develop and publish ideas.
We're into creative problem solving. When you team up with us, just tell us who you want to reach, and what you have to offer them. We'll make it happen.
Using a combination of sophisticated technology and old-fashioned common sense, we create the right media for your message. We want to work with innovative thinkers and doers, so give us a call.
We're challenge monsters.
A portfolio is just a book of solutions, right? Not a manual, but kind of an album of stories? Well, here are some of ours:
In which the MPG puts the "fun" in "recirculating aquaculture systems".
In which the MPG helps students learn something their predecessors have never quite understood.
In which the MPG makes a mountain into a molehill.
In which the MPG does its part to solve the financial crisis.
In which the MPG helps distill a 4-year experience into 4 minutes.
We offer collaboration, not services.
A service, to us, implies a passive exchange. Service is: you need something, we’ll get it for you. Our team can do that, but where we shine is in actively involving you, experts, students—in short, anyone who has a stake in our project. This way, our results are accessible, realistic, and useable.
“Obtaining a service” means you can get a good thing, if you know how to ask for it. We’re not interested in good. We’re looking for the way to “best”. The best technology to bridge the distance between a professor and an off-campus student. The best-looking in-class visuals. The best route to real understanding and application. Our team is you + us: i.e., human beings working to reach other human beings.
We’ve got brains and brawn.
Tell us what you want—then let us do it. We won’t let you down. And just like a superhero, we back up that promise with incredible gear and the skills to use it.
our gear includes:
- Grass Valley HD Production Switcher
- Sony XDCam High Definition Video Cameras
- AVID (NITRIS) Media Composer Editing Software
- Utah Scientific Audio/Video Router
- HDCam/DigiBeta/DVCam compatible system
- Arri lighting instruments
- Portable field monitors/audio control
- Studio environment with full lighting grid, pedestal cameras, production control room
- MPEG2 Encoders for full DVD quality
- Encoders for all file formats & fully-authored DVDs
- Digital tape/DVD/iPod/Web delivery of elements
- Post-production/graphic design/animation authorware
- The highly-educated and experienced engineers, producers, and specialists who actually know how to use the above effectively