INGRAM HALL
Map

Location: 133 South College Street
Primary Use:
Accounts Payable
Budget Services
Controller
Information Systems Support
Payroll/Benefits
Purchasing
Financial Reporting

Building Information

Known for many years as Alumni Hall, Ingram Hall was completed in 1924 as a dormitory, first for men and later for women. Following renovation in 1987-88, the building was named for W.T. Ingram, who retired in 1973 as business manager and treasurer.