Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
In April 2011, a series of devastating tornadoes ripped through Alabama claiming hundreds of lives and destroying countless homes. As a native Alabamian, Bo Jackson wanted to help the recovery process and contribute to the construction of shelters for future natural disasters through Bo Bikes Bama.
Matthew Teutsch, instructor in Auburn University’s Department of English in the College of Liberal Arts, received a Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program award to Norway, where he will lecture at the University of Bergen in Norway as part of a project that will explore how African American authors imagine and represent the South to both America and the world.
Horses, like humans, need to have clean teeth to avoid future dental problems. A new equine dental endoscope at Auburn University is helping veterinarians clean horses' teeth while also enhancing the education and skills of veterinary medical students.
- Auburn students win $50,000 in funds and business services toward their electrotherapy garment to aid injury rehabilitation
- Mellon Foundation provides support for Auburn University’s prison education program
- Former Accenture CEO heads Auburn University Entrepreneur Hall of Fame awards class
- Auburn University veterinary students fulfilling preceptorships across the US
- Auburn University researchers identify natural enemy of crop-killing kudzu bug
Visit the Newsroom