Adobe Connect Resources
Policies and Request Form
Adobe Presentor Plugin
Adobe Connect Help
Using Adobe Connect
Using Adobe Presentor
Adobe Connect Professional is a rich Web communication system that lets instructors reach an audience anytime with engaging multimedia content. Currently, two of its system components, AdobeAcrobat Connect Professional and Adobe Presenter, are available for use. Because Connect is deployed using Adobe Flash Player, already installed on more than 98% of browsers, audiences can join Connect online meetings instantly. Connect can be used for distance learning, professional development, and collaboration.
So what do the meeting rooms provide me?
- interactive presentations and discussion capabilities
- the ability to combine existing learning content with real-time interactivity between presenters and students for engaging collaborative teaching and learning experiences
- PowerPoint slides, live and recorded video, Flash animations, live screen-sharing, audio, and two-way text chat during presentations
- increases collobration effectiveness
How will it enhance learning in my classroom?
- deliver lectures at a distance.
- bring in guest speakers to talk to their students
- virtual office hours to answer students' questions.
All Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional sessions can be recorded easily and instructors can make the links available to those students who weren't able to attend the session.
Adobe Presenter is a plug-in fully integrated with Microsoft PowerPoint that simplifies the creation and sharing of narrated, self-paced, media-rich presentations.
- create dynamic presentations, tutorials, lectures, and training courses, complete with a narrated voice-over, directly from within PowerPoint
- incorporate video, animations and even software simulations
- create Flash-based learning objects, including narration and assessments, using PowerPoint.
- import into WebCT Vista and integrated with the Vista gradebook.
How will Connect enhance project colloboration?
You can enhance your existing collaboration processes by bringing more immediacy to your work, by enabling you and your team to share documents via web conferencing and collaborate instantly-no matter where they are.
If you have problems or questions on the use of Adobe Connect at Auburn University, please consult the online documentation first. If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, please e-mail email@example.com or call IMG at (334) 844-5181.