|IMG Home||IMGconnect||Online Help||Canvas||Best Practices||IMG Workshops|
1) On your iOS device, open a browser and navigate to aces.panopto.auburn.edu. Choose the "Stay on the web" option.
2) Click the dropdown menu next to "Sign in using" and choose "Canvas Panopto" as the option.
3) Log in with your Auburn credentials (just like you're logging in to Canvas)
4) Open the course that uses Panopto and navigate to the Modules section, then click the link to Panopto (the name may be different). If you do not see Modules or the Panopto link, please contact your instructor.
5) Click "Load Panopto in a new window."
6) Click the button labeled "Panopto App" to launch the Panopto app.
7) You can click "All Sessions" to view any video you have access to within Panopto.
OR select "Record & Upload" to record or upload a video into Panopto.
8) If you are recording/uploading a video, be sure to select the folder that lists your class and the words [drop box]. You may not receive credit if you upload your video into the wrong folder.
9) Enter a name for your video. Press "Start Recording" to record a video using your device's camera/mic. Or select "Choose a video" if you have already recorded a video and only want to upload it.
Last Updated: Feb. 17th, 2014