View related pages
Ph.D., Yale University
B.A., University of Science and Technology, China
Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Auburn University
2010 - present
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Auburn University
2004 - 2010
Reviewer: MathSciNet, Zentralblatt MATH
Referee: Linear and Multilinear Algebra, Linear Algebra and it's Application, Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, American Mathematical Monthly, Journal of Mathematical Sciences: Advances and Applications, The IEEE Control Systems Society Conference Management System
Research and Teaching Interests
Algebra, Linear Algebra: Representation Theory; Lie Groups and Lie Algebra; Matrix Theor
- Huajun Huang and Hongyu He, Symmetric subgroup actions on isotropic Grassmannians, Journal of Algebra, 337 (2011) 141-168.
- Huajun Huang and Sangjib Kim, On Kostant's partial order on hyperbolic elements, Linear and Multilinear Algebra, 58 (2010) 783-788.
- Huajun Huang, Some extensions of Witt's theorem, Linear and Multilinear Algebra, 57 (2009) 321-344.
- Huajun Huang and Tin-Yau Tam, An asymptotic result on the a-component in Iwasawa decomposition, Journal of Lie Theory, 17 (2007) 469-9.
- Huajun Huang and Tin-Yau Tam, On the convergence of Aluthge sequence, Operators and Matrices, 1 (2007) 121-141.