Certificates of Insurance

On-Campus Departments and Offices

Please complete the form in this link, print a copy for your records, and e-mail or fax any supporting documentation to (334) 844-4942.

The purpose of a certificate of insurance is to provide proof of coverage under Auburn's insurance for university-related events. Please note that as an entity of the state of Alabama, the university cannot list others as an additional insured on its policies.

This form serves as a formal request for a certificate of insurance from the university. It is important that you fill out each field of the form.

Student Organizations and Third Parties

Student Organizations and Third Parties are not covered under Auburn University's General Liability Policy and may be asked to provide a Certificate of General Liability Insurance for events. If your organization or party does not have coverage, you may obtain a Tenant User's Liability Insurance Policy by clicking here.

For more information about insurance coverage for events, please click here. For more information about TULIP, please click here.


If you have any questions regarding certificates of insurance, please contact Risk Management & Insurance at (334) 844-4533.

Last Updated: March 2, 2016