AURA Committees for 2016-17
Legislative Affairs Committee – Gerald Johnson
- Monitors legislative action that impacts RSA pension and health insurance programs and provides updates to the AURA Board and membership.
Nominating Committee – Tom Vocino
- Solicits and recommends candidates for membership on the AURA Board of Directors.
Membership Committee – Sandy Johnson
- Develops and implements strategies to increase AURA membership and participation with emphasis on recent retirees.
Awards and Recognition Committee – Larry Wit
- Solicits nominations and recommends recipients to the Board for the Wilford S. Bailey Award and arranges appropriate recognition for the outgoing President and AURA Board members.
Media and Communications Committee – Gene Akers
- Assists the AURA newsletter editor in preparing three newsletters annually and additional correspondence electronically and by mail, as needed.
Social and Program Committee – Kim Trupp
- Plans and executes social activities and programs of interest to the membership including the fall dinner and annual meeting in May.