What exactly is Job Shadowing?
You follow a sponsor at their office to
gather information about their job, career
field and the kind of preparation you need
to enter their profession
- Sponsors (employer participants) are
people who are Auburn alumni, parents or
friends who volunteer their time to help
- You are matched with a sponsor whose
occupation most closely matches your
- You receive the name of your sponsor
after the Participant Form is completed
- We are unable to set-up job shadowing requests for most medical fields. The exceptions are physical therapy, occupational theraphy, speech therapy, and pharmacy.
Who may participate in Job Shadowing?
All Auburn students and alumni are eligible
- You may participate as many times as you
like in the program as long as you fulfill the
Job Shadowing requirements
How do I start Job Shadowing?
Complete the Job Shadowing Participation Form below and then set-up an appointment by call 334.844.4744.
Job Shadowing Participation Form
Job Shadowing Tip Sheet
Auburn University is an equal opportunity
Job Shadowing Sponsor Particpation Form
Last Updated: Dec. 1, 2011