- Encourage students to read a variety of books.
- Promote community among students, staff, and faculty through shared reading experiences and activities both in and out of the classroom.
- Raise awareness and provide insight into the human condition.
- Create a culture of respect for diverse viewpoints.
- Develop lifelong habits of intellectual curiosity, engagement, and critical thinking.
- Nominate a book for 2015-2016 now through Friday, November 8. Click here for more information.
- Learn more about what you can do to keep the “Nobodies” conversation going and stay involved courtesy of the International Justice Mission.
- If you are interested in volunteering with the Auburn Connects! committee, learn about our teams!