Wildlife Sciences - Area V
PRE-PROFESSIONAL MAJOR AND
(23 Semester Hours)
Students transferring to
Transferring students should take the following:
· PHY 201 General Physics (4SH) or PHY 213 General Physics with Calculus (4SH)
· CIS 146 Microcomputer Applications
It is recommended that student delay taking the chemistry sequence
until after transferring to
· It is recommended that students complete both the biology and chemistry sequence at one institution.
· No transfer credit will be awarded for math courses below the state-approved core level of Math 125.
· Developmental, remedial, or technical courses from Section II, III, and IV of The Alabama College System: Course Directory will not transfer.
Please print this
document and attach it to the Wildlife Sciences AGSC Transfer Guide.
Together, this document and the AGSC transfer guide comprise the articulation
agreement for a major in Wildlife Sciences at