How to Become a Licensee

Auburn University has contracted with The Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC) to coordinate the licensing of all companies interested in producing Auburn product. To receive an application, you may contact The Collegiate Licensing Company at

Licenses must be obtained for the use of any AU trademark, image or photograph used on any packaging (including hangtags, stickers), signage, or product sold to the general public or to campus departments and student organizations. In addition, promotional licenses must be obtained by companies or organizations wanting to associate with the University through any use of its trademarks.

Auburn University reserves the right to prohibit the use of its trademarks with certain issues and products, such as alcohol, tobacco, candidates for public office and those products that infringe upon another entity's trademarks or would be considered in poor taste by the general public. The University will not license products that do not meet minimum quality standards, are not in good taste, or items considered dangerous or high risk.