Upload Your Tiger Card Photo
Please read over the guidelines before submitting your online photo.
Before you can submit a photo for your Tiger Card please make sure the following requirements have been completed:
- You have been accepted to Auburn University and are registered for either a Camp War Eagle or SOS session.
- You must use your Auburn University username and password to login to the Photo Upload system.
- You do not currently have nor have previously been issued an Auburn University ID.
- The file size of the photograph is 2 MB or less.
- The viewable size of a photo is at least 240 x 240 pixels.
- The photograph is saved as one of the following file types: JPEG, PNG, GIF.
- We are only allowing photos to be submitted for your first Tiger Card. Any photos submitted after initial Tiger Card is produced will be rejected.
- You must be looking straight ahead in the photograph.
- Crop image with full head, front view, and eyes open (no side profiles!).
- Photo must be taken on a solid white background only.
- The photograph must be in color.
- Eyeglasses that are clear are acceptable (none that are shaded).
- No hats, sunglasses, jewelry, or garments of any sort that obstruct the view of your face or top of your head.
- Photo must be taken within the last six months.
- No senior portraits or professional photos.
Once the Photo is submitted:
- Photo submissions are manually reviewed and can take five business days to be processed.
- Tiger Card will notify the user via Auburn University email if your photo is accepted or rejected.
- The third time your photo is rejected, you will need to have your picture taken within the Tiger Card Office located in the Student Center. You will not be able to submit anymore photos online.
- Submitting a photo other than your own is fraud. University policies regarding fraud will be enforced.
- When picking up your Tiger Card, you must present a government issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, military ID).
The Tiger Card Office reserves the right to refuse any photos that do not meet Auburn University's requirements.