Change of Major

To change your major prior to freshmen or transfer orientation (prior to registration for your first term), please call 334-844-6429. Students, who are currently enrolled at the University, request to change their major through the appropriate college/school. The student obtains his/her academic file folder from his/her current academic advisor and takes that folder to an academic advisor in the college/school that he/she wishes to change. That advisor reviews the file and determines the eligibility of the student to enter that respective college/school. If permission is granted, a change of major form is processed. The Office of Admissions and Records processes the requested change in the system.

Auburn University | Auburn, Alabama 36849 | (334) 844-4000 |
Website Feedback | Privacy | Copyright ©