Graduating students, please register for UNIV-4AA0 - University Graduation Course the term you intend to graduate.

              NOTEGraduate students – the Graduate School will register you for the graduation course.


Your registration in UNIV-4AA0 will provide Auburn University with a list of expected degree candidates so that all the administrative work can be taken care of in plenty of time for your graduation. Pick the section that corresponds to your college.

NOTEThe UNIV-4AA0 graduation course and the UNDG-4900 clearing graduation course (if applicable) have the same financial refund rules as any other course.  No refunds will be given for the fees associated with these graduation courses after the 15th class day in Fall and Spring terms and after the 5th class day in Summer term.

Please check with your academic advisor in your Dean’s Office to verify that you have completed all requirements for graduation.

Undergraduate students, please go by the Student Services/Academic Affairs section of your Dean’s Office.


107 Comer Hall

Human Sciences

266 Spidle Hall

Architecture, Design & Construction

120 Dudley Hall

Interdisciplinary Studies

113 Cater Hall


23 Lowder Building

Liberal Arts

321 Tichenor


3464 Haley Center


118D Miller Hall


1210 Shelby Center

Sciences & Mathematics

239 Science Center

Forestry & Wildlife Sciences

3301 Forestry & Wildlife Sciences Building



Professional Pharmacy students, please go by 216 Walker Building.

Professional Veterinary Medicine students, please go by the Office of Academic Affairs, 217 Goodwin Student Center.

Graduate students, please go by the Graduate School at Hargis Hall.



Auburn University | Auburn, Alabama 36849 | (334) 844-4770 |
Website Feedback | Privacy | Copyright ©