CAP AND GOWN INFORMATION
Contact: Auburn University Bookstore
- A cap and gown is required to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Caps and gowns are reserved by the Auburn University Bookstore only.
Deadline to Order Cap and Gown
- Now - June 3 – Early Bird Price
$30 – Undergraduates, $50 – Masters, $55 - Doctoral
- June 6 - June 29 – Regular Price
$40 – Undergraduates, $60 – Masters, $65 - Doctoral
- Payment is due when order is placed. No Refund.
Attire for the Ceremony
- Men: Dress pants, preferably dark, and dark shoes (please, no jeans, athletic shoes or sandals)
- Women: Dress, or top with skirt or dark pants (no jeans); the robe’s separate white collar is optional.
- Undergraduates: The tassel on the mortar board is worn on the right; it will be switched to the left side near the end of the ceremony.
- Graduates: The tassel on the mortar board is worn on the left side.
Cap and Gown Return
- Return immediately after the graduation ceremony at the designated return area at the Auburn Arena.
AU Bookstore’s Web Sites