The assigned move-out registration for Spring Semester begins on Wednesday, April 1, 2015. Registration for time slots is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis. The registration will close on May 3, 2015. This registration allows you to park close to your assigned residence hall to load your personal belongings.
*Please note, if you are moving out any day except Thursday, May 7th or Friday, May 8th DO NOT complete the online registration form. You will be allowed to park in any of the loading zone spaces for up to one hour. DO NOT BLOCK CROSSWALKS or Tiger Transit Stops. DO NOT PARK in fire lanes.
Move-Out Days and Times • Move-out dates are Thursday, May 7th or Friday, May 8th, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
• You must register for one 60-minute move-out time.
Registration • To register, login to your Tigeri account and choose Parking Services.
• NOTE: A valid cell phone number will be required for registration. Please make sure the number is one that you can be reached at on move-out day. • Select the “Spring Move-Out” option from the menu and simply follow the instructions to complete.
• Students utilizing a moving company for move-out must register the company for a time slot. • Time slots are limited to 60 minutes and are only available near your assigned residence hall. Be sure to pre-pack as much as possible as you are limited to one hour in the loading area.
• Once completed, print the confirmation page and place it on the dash of the vehicle you will be using on move-out day. If you are bringing a second vehicle, please print a second copy of the confirmation and place on the dash of the second car. • On May 3rd, a copy of the confirmation will be sent via email to assist those who may have lost or had trouble printing.
• Confirmations lost or misplaced on move-out day will be handled at the check-in point at student’s assigned area. • IMPORTANT NOTE: You are allowed to change your reserved time slot only once online. If additional changes are necessary, you may contact the Parking Services Office at 334-844-4143 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our goal to make your move-out experience as pleasant as possible. We ask that you assist us by making sure that you maintain arrival times and follow all traffic and parking rules. If you have additional questions or conflicts with move-out, please contact the Housing Office at email@example.com or (334)844-4580. We wish you all the best in your academic career.
Maps for Move-Out