The assigned move-in registration for Fall Semester begins on Monday, July 6, 2015. Registration for time slots is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
The registration will close on July 31, 2015. This registration
allows you to park close to your assigned residence hall to unload your personal belongings.
*If you are moving in on August 7th or August 13th you must complete the online registration form. If you are moving in on August 6th at Lupton, Keller, Owen in the Quad or Magnolia, Oak, Willow in the Village; you must complete the online registration form. IF YOU ARE MOVING INTO A RESIDENCE HALL ON AUGUST 6th THAT IS NOT LISTED ABOVE, YOU MUST CONTACT HOUSING TO ARRANGE A MOVE IN TIME AND WHERE TO PICK UP YOUR KEY. IF YOU ARE MOVING IN ON ANY DAY BESIDES THE 6th, 7th, or 13th; YOU MUST CONTACT HOUSING TO ARRANGE A MOVE IN TIME AND WHERE TO PICK UP YOUR KEY. During the days and times arranged through Housing you will be allowed to park in any of the unloading zone spaces for up to 30 minutes. DO NOT BLOCK CROSSWALKS or Tiger Transit Stops. DO NOT PARK in fire lanes.
Move-In Days and Times • Move-In dates are Friday, August 7th or Thursday, August 13th, between the hours of 6:45 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. If you will be living in any of the following residence halls you may also register for a move-in time on August 6th; Magnolia, Oak and Willow Hall in the Village or Keller, Owen and Lupton Hall in the Quad.
• You must register for one 30-minute move-in time. If you select a move-in time slot for August 6th or August 7th, there is a $90 early move-in charge. The charge will automatically go on your e-bill.
Registration • To register, login to your Tigeri account and choose Parking Services.
• NOTE: A valid cell phone number will be required for registration. Please make sure the number is one that you can be reached at on move-in day. • Select the “Fall Move-In” option from the menu and simply follow the instructions to complete.
• Students utilizing a moving company for move-in must register the company for a time slot.to • Time slots are limited to 30 minutes and are only available near your assigned residence hall. You will unload your vehicle(s) and remove it from the unloading area before moving your belongings to your room.
• Once completed, print the confirmation page and place it on the dash of the vehicle you will be using on move-in day. If you are bringing a second vehicle, please print a second copy of the confirmation and place on the dash of the second car. • On August 3rd, a copy of the confirmation will be sent via email to assist those who may have lost or had trouble printing.
• Confirmations lost or misplaced on move-in day will be handled at the check-in point at student’s assigned area. • IMPORTANT NOTE: You are allowed to change your reserved time slot only once online. If additional changes are necessary, you may contact the Parking Services Office at 334-844-4143 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our goal to make your move-in experience as pleasant as possible. We ask that you assist us by making sure that you maintain arrival times and follow all traffic and parking rules. If you have additional questions or conflicts with move-in, please contact the Housing Office at email@example.com or (334)844-4580.
For those who are first time students; Welcome to Auburn and for those who are returning; Welcome Home. We wish you all the best in your academic studies this year.
Maps for Move-In