Are you a guest, visitor or vendor on our campus?
All vehicles that park on the Auburn University campus must display a valid Auburn University parking permit. As an honored campus guest, visitor or vendor, please acquire the appropriate parking pass from the Parking Services Office. To do so, please visit one of the following locations to obtain proper information and permit.
- The AU Parking Services office located at 330 Lem Morison Drive.
The main entrance to Parking Services is on the second level of the South Quad Parking Deck. Don't worry, there's guest parking right by the door just for you.
- For your convenience, a drive-thru window is located on the ground level of the Parking Services Office and guest parking permits may be obtained there as well.
- Stadium Deck Office:
Parking Services has an office located at the entrance of the ramp leading to the fourth level in the Stadium Deck to issue permits to visitors/guests.
Guest Parking: Where can I park?
- Stadium Parking Deck: fourth level
Located on Heisman Drive
- Lowder Lot
Located off of War Eagle Way
- College Street Lot
Located at the corner of Samford Avenue and College Street
- Library Parking Deck: first level
- South Quad Parking Deck: second level
- Circle in front of Green Hall at the College of Veterinary Science
- Be sure to only park in the spaces that are designated for visitors and guests.
- If the visitor/guest spaces are occupied in one area, you must go to one of the other areas to park.
- A permit is required to park at any of these locations.
- If you have a handicap placard or license plate, an Auburn University parking permit is still required to park on the campus.
- If you are coming to the Auburn University campus to attend an event, please be aware of the following parking restrictions:
- There are signs posted as you enter the lots with these restrictions clearly marked.
- Most restrictions are in place 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, but on-campus resident lot restrictions are in effect 24/7 as long as classes are in session.
- There are exceptions for home football games for certain lots; you should refer to the Football Game Day for information on parking during home football weekends.
- You should not park on the curb, grass, pedestrian walkways or blocking the flow of traffic for any event.
- If you park in a restricted area or park illegally, you are subject to receiving a ticket.
Still not sure where to park? No problem!
You may call the Parking Services Office, and we'll be happy to direct you or answer any questions! We're open and ready to help 7:15 a.m. - 4:15 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Last Updated: August 16, 2021