We are glad you have chosen to live on campus! The Housing and Residence Life staff is here to help you adjust to living in a residential community and make the most of your experience at Auburn University. Our mission is to enable student success by creating and supporting welcoming, safe, and inclusive residential communities. We look forward to getting to know you and War Eagle!
Want to know more about your cable T.V., laundry facilities, or mail service? Housing Services can help answer your question.
- 2016-17 housing assignments information will be sent to students via their Tigermail account on Monday, May 16 beginning at 5 pm. Students will likely receive their email notification between 5 pm and 10 pm central time.
- As of Wednesday, March 30th at 4:45 PM CDT, all students apply for housing for Fall 2016 will be placed on a waiting list.
Residence Hall Tours
Tours are available Monday through Friday, except on University holidays, at the following times (CT) and locations:
- Hill 11:00 AM - Meet at Burton Hall, 305 West Samford.
- Quad 10:45 AM and 12:30PM - Meet at the Admissions Office, in the Quad Center
- No tours for the Village, South Donahue, or Cambridge during the summer
Residence hall tours will proceed if rain is light to moderate and are cancelled during severe weather or if severe weather is predicted.
- 22: Residence halls close for Thanksgiving Break at 12:00 PM
- 23-27: Thanksgiving Break
- 27: Residence halls re-open at 2:00 PM
- 4: Classes end
- 5-6: Study/Reading days and 24 hour Quiet Hours begin (through the 12th)
- 7-11: Final Exams
- 12: Residence halls close for the Holiday Break at 7:00 PM