Our mission is to enable student success by creating and supporting welcoming, safe and inclusive residential communities.
Want to know more about your cable T.V., laundry facilities, or mail service? Housing Services can help answer your question.
- 2015 - 2016 Guide to Residential Living
- Auburn Global
- Code of Student Discipline
- Counseling Services
- Honors College
- Maintenance Work Orders Request
- Office of Student Conduct
- Parking Services
- Recreation & Wellness Center
- Student Organization Code of Conduct
- Study Partners
- Tiger Dining
Housing Renewal application will be available February 15th & 16th.
Tours are available Monday-Friday at the following times (CT) and locations:
- Hill 11:00 AM - Meet at Burton
- Quad 12:30 PM - Sign up at Admissions Office. Admission does this tour.
- Village 1:30 PM - Sign up at Admissions Office. Admission does this tour
Getting to know faculty as ‘real people’
From encouragement in the classroom to engagement in the residence halls, the Faculty-In-Residence program supports student achievement and academic growth on Auburn University's campus.
RA applications for 2016-17 are due January 27, 2016.
- 22: Residence halls close for Thanksgiving Break at 12:00 PM
- 23-27: Thanksgiving Break
- 27: Residence halls re-open at 2:00 PM
- 4: Classes end
- 5-6: Study/Reading days and 24 hour Quiet Hours begin (through the 12th)
- 7-11: Final Exams
- 12: Residence halls close for the Holiday Break at 7:00 PM