Our mission is to enable student success by creating and supporting welcoming, safe and inclusive residential communities.
Want to know more about your cable T.V., laundry facilities, or mail service? Housing Services can help answer your question.
- 2015 - 2016 Guide to Residential Living
- Auburn Global
- Code of Student Discipline
- Counseling Services
- Honors College
- Maintenance Work Orders Request
- Office of Student Conduct
- Parking Services
- Recreation & Wellness Center
- Student Organization Code of Conduct
- Study Partners
- Tiger Dining
As of Wednesday, March 30th at 4:45 PM CDT, all students apply for housing for Fall 2016 will be placed on a waiting list.
Tours are available Monday through Friday, except on University holidays, at the following times (CT) and locations:
- Hill 11:00 AM - Meet at Burton Hall, 305 West Samford.
- Quad 12:30 PM - Meet at the Admissions Office, in the Quad Center.
- Village 1:15 PM - Meet at the Admissions Office, in the Quad Center.
Housing tours will proceed if rain is light to moderate and are cancelled during severe weather or if severe weather is predicted.
Getting to know faculty as ‘real people’
From encouragement in the classroom to engagement in the residence halls, the Faculty-In-Residence program supports student achievement and academic growth on Auburn University's campus.
- 22: Residence halls close for Thanksgiving Break at 12:00 PM
- 23-27: Thanksgiving Break
- 27: Residence halls re-open at 2:00 PM
- 4: Classes end
- 5-6: Study/Reading days and 24 hour Quiet Hours begin (through the 12th)
- 7-11: Final Exams
- 12: Residence halls close for the Holiday Break at 7:00 PM